Venison & Mushroom Lasagna
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/4 cup milk
1 pound ground Venison
2 cups Mushroom Italian Sauce (or your favorite spaghetti or lasagna sauce)
9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1 cup shredded Italian-blend or mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
2. Cook the Venison in a 10 or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the sauce.
3. Layer half the Venison mixture, 3 noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Top with 3 noodles, remaining venison mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover the baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot. Uncover the baking dish.
5. Heat the broiler. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.